Become an OFL Ambassador
Drawing audiences to OFL is fundamental to its aim to engage, inform, influence and empower people to participate in our education, health and technology initiatives. Our work transforms the lives of the people in the communities that we serve. OFL welcomes ideas for extending our reach through screening of web documentaries at conferences, public events, staff meetings, etc. When possible and/or appropriate, such events may also be used as fundraising opportunities to further support our programs.
Sponsors and grants
OFL sponsorship package will set out specific benefits for various levels of contribution by corporate sponsors or granting organizations, including:
- Customized communication workshops led by members of our team.
- Recognition on Projects outputs.
- Exclusive invitations to Project events.
- Opportunity to use OFL photos for exhibitions.
Become an OFL Champion
Tackling educational challenges requires collaborative effort. As a result, actors within a given sphere or geographical context are well connected and often have a collective story to tell. Individuals or organizations willing to promote OFL within their own network will be identified as Champions, along with the additional Sponsors they successfully recruit, noting the individual and total contributions.
Associations, network or employee groups
One of the easiest ways to increase your gift to Organize For Liberia (OFL) is through your employer’s matching gift program. You can check with your human resources department to learn about your company’s matching gift program.
Options for in-kinds support
OFL welcomes contributions that serve to reduce and/or off-set cost associated with our operations, such as:
- Printing services for promotional materials and exhibit supports
- Air miles and/or airline tickets to support our travel
- Hosting of specific OFL events (to be determined on a case-by-case basis)
- Computers (laptops, desktops, tablets and etc.) for our training centers
- Projectors and media equipment to help us produce materials to show our work and beneficiaries
- Volunteer your time and lend us your expertise in developing proposals for grants
P. O. Box 2673
Germantown, MD 20875
19th Street Sinkor
1000 Monrovia, 10 Liberia
Organize For Liberia (OFL), Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization working to help the youths of Liberia. Guided by the believe that every life have equal value, Organize For Liberia (OFL), Inc. is working to help the young people of Liberia to lead a healthy, productive lives by harnessing the desire of the communities, to create real and lasting improvements in the life of the youths, especially young girls of Liberia, and turning that desire into collective action.